Sunday, October 16, 2005

I was tagged by Roswitha to write a 55 word story and seeing as I'm totally her bitch, I am now finally coming up with the goods.

He was waiting for the opportune moment, between the yelling and the figurative gunfire. He would rather keep his head down; hiding in the trenches was more his style anyway. He did so hate scenes.

He did step forward in the end, though, and claimed responsibility. It was he who ate the last chocolate biscuit.


That seems like less than 55 words. Anyway, I'm supposed to tag someone else to write a 55-worder but I'm just leaving it open to anyone who wants to.

3 Comments:

Blogger yamini said...

*dies* I saw this meme somewhere, and I was wondering how it should be done... and you've showed me. Love it! It's got the drama, the punch, and the humour too. :D All in 55 words, which is clearly shorter than this comment... :P

9:59 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Ahaha, thank you, Yam. It was one of those very random things that just occured to me - and I thought 100-worders were tough!

3:53 AM  
Blogger roswitha said...

BEBE. You rock my world.

I was thinking of a WW-I 55 worder because I was reading all those books. I'm glad you took it up, tongue in cheek and everything, anyway.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home